Crossing the Blues

Monday, February 8, 2010

Young Model Aric Higdon

Aric Higdon is a 17 years old model from Los Angeles, California.



Self Introduction of Aric Higdon:

My name is Aric, I'm 17 years old, and I am here to grow and develop as an aspiring model. I have experience, and I am on this site to gain more experience and networking. I am very passionate about this industry and willing to take my modeling career to the the next level. I enjoy everything about modeling, from the years and years of hard work in the gym to the intricate details that I and people I work with encounter during each callaboration. I also love to travel and meet new, fun, professional people. I am really creative and outgoing and I WILL bring energy and ideas for shoots.

Details of Aric Higdon:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 140 lbs
Shoe size: 9
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White