Crossing the Blues

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Male Model Matt Browning

Matt Browning is a 29 years old model from Brisbane, Queensland.



Self Introduction of Matt Browning:

"I'm a professional dancer, choreographer, actor and through numerous opportunities a part-time professional model. I love performing and creating, and I enjoy working with photographers who have vision, passion and flare. Fitness and dance are my passion!

I'm a professional person with a sense of humor. A self starter and go-getter! I am here to meet, learn, work...& work it!

I have experience in catwalk, choreography and print media. I am available for swimwear, underwear, casual to high fashion shoots and parades...I'm a professional choreographer- if you need a show!

Please contact me with professional interest. Would love to build an awesome and diverse portfolio.

I am easy going and want to have fun with this while building my port and exploring new ideas."

Details of Matt Browning:

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 176 lbs
Measurements: 40-31-37
Shoe size: 10
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned