Crossing the Blues

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Male Model James Jay

James Jay is a 25 years old model from CA, California.



Self Introduction of James Jay:

My name is James, Jay, or JJ. I am a tall, level headed, mature, and easy going person to be around and to work with.

I don't want to sound like every other person on model mayhem and in LA. I have a creative mind and I love film, music, photography, acting, etc. Acting and expressing myself in this way is amazing to me.. I love it.

When I'm not trying to make it out here, I enjoy listening to music, reading plays, playing my guitars in my spare time and rocking out with friends, soccer, sports. I love being able to travel and making new contacts/friends.

Details of James Jay:

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 188 lbs
Measurements: 42-30-32
Shoe size: 11
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White