Crossing the Blues

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Aspiring Male Model Mohammad A

Mohammad A is a 22 years old model from Brooklyn, New York.



Self Introduction of Mohammad A:

"Hello, my name is Mohammad A., and I am an aspiring model.

I am also a dancer, choreographer, and a full-time Accounting student, so my schedule can be hectic, but would love the opportunity to work with different photographers.

I have a very easy-going personality, with a creative mind, and am not afraid to do anything "daring," except for anything homosexual. I also have a crazy sense of humor, and am very easy to talk to, and can accept any criticisms. In addition, I am a very hard-worker, so I will do my best to ROCK a shoot! :-D

I am of an Egyptian background. From this site, I wish to pursue my modeling career and meet various photographers, hoping to gain experience, as well as valuable photos to get me to my main goal: to become a successful model.

I take this field and my career very seriously. My style consists of two things: confidence and desire. I can dress in almost any style, from urban, to casual, to dress. Still, I would like to expand and broaden my horizons even more!

You can contact me at m_abdelatti@yahoo.com, through this site (whether it be through a tag, message, or even a photo comment to tell me how good I look (just kidding!)), and I will do my best to reply to you!"

Details of Mohammad A:

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 164 lbs
Shoe size: 11
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Skin color: Tanned