Crossing the Blues

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mature Male Model Orlando B

Orlando B is a 42 years old mature model from Chicago, Illinois.



Self Introdcution of Orlando B:

I am a bodybuilder with several years of experience in fitness modeling. I have been in television commercials, on stage, as well as photos (commercial prints), but have really enjoyed the photos the most and would like to work more in this area. I am very easy to work with and take direction well. I had work with different photographers up to a few months ago and am now looking forward to starting up again with new challenges. I am working right now on updating my portfolio so depending on the reputation of the photographer I may be willing to trade my modeling work for the photos.

Please contact me at eligiobar67@yahoo.com. I am looking forward to hearing back from you so that we can begin creating some work that will benefit both of us.

Details of Orlando B:

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 170 lbs
Shoe size: 7.5
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: Olive