Crossing the Blues

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Moving into my 2nd Trimester!

I’m loving Marina and the Diamonds!

I especially love her red hot lips and understated Look!

 

 

I know time does whizz by! My second trimester is here and wheew, what a relief.

 

I’m finally feeling a little more like good Old ME! Vain old, crazy old me! Hehe…except that 80% of my pants dun fit me and I’ve gained around 5 kg in 4 months.

 

I still don’t wear that much makeup but I’m able to watch you tube makeup videos and I can appreciate Marina’s red hot lips. It’s a slow road back to me but I see the light peeps!

 

Let’s see, my first trimester went by super fast and now I just look forward to the days when I get to visit my baby doctor and see my little one kicking around and swimming happily.

 

This might bore some of you experienced moms but I’m relishing the remaining 5 months of always having my baby with me. I’ve felt some flutterings in my tummy and it’s so cool and surreal! I think I’m going to smother my kid with so much love, my kid is gonna be like

 

“YUCK mommy, stop kissing & hugging me all the time”

 

Moving on to sports ( I find myself interested in a few car shows and sports recently):

 

Anyhow, I’m a figure skating fan and my favorite ice skater since the last Olympics, Ev­geni Plushenko, looks amazing. His technical skills are amazing as usual and I still adore his hair! I do miss Alexei Yagudin  for his  skating mastery though. In my opinion, Alexei is the only one who would be able to beat Evgeni now because he was everything a world champion should have been at their peak- technically flawless, artistic beautiful and completely composed and charming on ice. I guess you could say that I will always love Alexei at 2002 Olympics. He was and still is the best!

Ya for cut throat competition and immense talent at the Olympics!

Ev­geni Plushenko

Van­cou­ver 2010 Short Pro­gram

 

 

One of the best routines ever in history to me:

Alexei Yagudin
2002 Olympics Winner


Thanks my dearest frens for leaving such sweet comments in my previous post. You guys are the best and super understanding !
Also, I wana wish u all a Happy Chinese New Year 2010!
image