Crossing the Blues

Monday, February 15, 2010

Male Model Seph Allan


Seph Allan is a 26 years old model from New York.



Self Introduction of Seph Allan:

My name is SEPH - I am 5'8 and weight about 145-150lbs. I consider myself to be an active person who enjoys working out, learning/playing outdoor and indoor sports, and working on my music. However, there are days where I like to kick back and do nothing, but lounge. :-)

I just moved to NYC April 7th - Just packed up and headed out this way. And I am living it out :-) I haven't been doin' much work lately and would like to start building up my port again.

Looks:
I seriously go through phases where I look different everyday... I have a variety of looks and styles... However, the regular everyday me likes to look unmaintained, care-free, and lackadaisical. :-)

As of JUNE 20, 2009:
My hair is short in a faux-hawk type and my body these past couple months has lost its definition due to moving and getting life situated in a new city... excuses! I know shame on me :-( But, I am goin' to get back in shape!

Details of Seph Allan:

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 145 lbs
Measurements: 36-29-31
Shoe size: 8.5
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: No Answer
Skin color: Tanned