Crossing the Blues

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Muscular Male Model Matt

Matt is a 28 years old model from Philadelphia, Newark,Delaware



Self Introduction of Matt:

My name is Matt and I am very interested in the world of bodybuilding and fitness, and would like to start a portfolio. I am willing to work with anyone who likes my style and would like to help me (and hopefully themselves) create a portfolio that we can use to promote each other.

While my body is most suited for bodybuilding and fitness I would be willing to try some other styles to as long as we both could benefit from the overall work. Please do not hesitate to contact me and I can tell you that you will not be disappointed (unless you hate a sculpted ripped massive body :-)

Details of Matt:

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 210 lbs
Shoe size: 9.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Olive