Crossing the Blues

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Male Model TJ-fin

TJ-fin is a 28 years old model from Helsinki, Finland.



Self Introduction of TJ-fin:

I'm 27 years old guy living and enjoying my life in Helsinki. A.t.m. I'm doing modeling shots just occasionally - and just for fun, because my career in IT-industry is the main focus for now.

I have a good experience in personal training, competing in fitness and sports, many years background as a dancer. I've always been a perfectionist by nature. I'm also a passionate skydiver so you can shoot me in the air if you prefer.

So...as being a very versatile person and up for almost any challenge - Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any in mind. I travel a lot, so location can probably be arrangeable.

Details of TJ-fin:

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 215 lbs
Shoe size: 11.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned