Crossing the Blues

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Male Model Chase Evans

Chase Evans is a 26 years old model from Fresno, California.



Self Introduction of Chase Evans:

I'm Chase Evans and I have been doing modeling off and on for "8" years. I am ready and willing to work with experienced Photographer as well as models.As far as what i am interested in doing, I want to do artistic nudity and sexy shoots. I am responsible and a fun person to work with, in and off the set. I'm also looking to build an effective portfolio with a varity of styles and looks. I am willing to promote Photographers that I work with.

Details of Chase Evans:

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 185 lbs
Measurements: 43-36-37
Shoe size: 11.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned