Crossing the Blues

Monday, February 8, 2010

Model Derek Parker Has Sexy Lips

Derek Parker is a 21 years old model from Minneapolis, Minnesota.



Self Introduction of Derek Parker:

Hey, the name is Derek Parker a.k.a the Choreographer of Minnesota's Finest. I'm well known throughout the Twin Cities for my intense choreography and my overall passion for dance. Although my heart belongs to dance I have begun to expand my horizons into the world of modeling! So here I am Model Mayhem!! Let me know what you think.

At the moment I am up for TFP shoots as well as compensated shoots! After all who doesn't like money!! Yet, I am here to network and build my portfolio. I am open to new ideas so feel free to shoot them this way!! Although I check my mm often you can also reach me on my myspace or email @ dmpmodel@yahoo.com. Also check out my choreography at mnfinest.com......PEACE!!

Details of Derek Parker:

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 160 lbs
Shoe size: 9
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Brown