Crossing the Blues

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Asian Male Model Manny Fontanilla

Manny Fontanilla is a 28 years old model from Urdaneta City, Philippines.



Self Introduction of Manny Fontanilla:

"I love to discover the art of photography. And to experience how it feels like to be on that particular field. I am creative and probably i can handle the work that will be given to me. All of the photo shoots that i have seen here are such magnificent works. All details are shown, very beautiful. I hope some of the members here will also love some of my pictures...

I did all the photo retouching of my portfolio. i hope i can work one day with all the professionals here even in retouching only."

Details of Manny Fontanilla:

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: Asian
Skin color: Brown