Crossing the Blues

Friday, February 12, 2010

Male Model Adrian Ammsso

Adrian Ammsso is a 20 years old model from Fresno, California.



Self Introduction of Adrian Ammsso:

I am a 20 years old male interested in the world of modeling. Modeling has been suggested to me by several of my friends and is something I would definitely care to explore. I am very comfortable in front of the camera and very open to direction. I am by no means overly prideful or cocky, yet confident in my abilities and strengths. Please contact me if I am what you are looking for. Hopefully within the near future I will be able to travel for shoots in or around the LA area however I am currently limited to the Central Valley.

Details of Adrian Ammsso:

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 127 lbs
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Skin color: White