Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Self Motivated Male Model Benjamino Manarello

Benjamino Manarello is a 24 years old model from Dublin, California.



Self Introduction of Benjamino Manarello:

My Name Is Benjamino Manarello. I live in Dublin California. I am a very active person. Sports, job, family friends. Self Motivated and very old school Italian. I am very open minded and willing to try new things. I am very easy going and easy to work with. I want to get it done right. I will not stop until we get the shot we want.

I Am very serious about modelling and would like if possible as many shoots as I can do.

Details of Benjamino Manarello:

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 165 lbs
Shoe size: 12
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Brown