Crossing the Blues

Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Year Party Lashes – Elise, Cosmo & Ballerina Review

How do you say no to these beautiful party Elise lashes ? Honestly, these are feel so light weight and look so so pretty. I can see why people rave about Elise Lashes. Apparently, Elise manufacture MAC lashes too ….

IMG_0487

IMG_0469IMG_0468IMG_0470IMG_0471

kkcenterhk  generously provided Elise 430 which is a black feathery lash for me to review. I’ve tried random feather lashes and they always end up looking so cheap and trashy. Elise feather lashes are perfect. They have the perfect curvature and the length fits perfectly. I did not have to trim the lashes at all. Also, they were so comfortable to wear which was strange considering how elaborate looking these are.Initially, I had my sights  on the moth looking one or the white feather one but kkcenterhk informed me that they were out of stock so I decided to go for the black one instead. REALLY LUV IT!

IMG_0463

You do not have to be a pro to wear these at all. Easy peasy.

IMG_0488

I feel like getting a truckload of Elise lashes now. I kinda realized that every time a company sends me stuff to test out, I end up becoming their customer!?!!!

                                     -------------------------------------------

 

IMG_0078 (2)

IMG_0081

IMG_0117 (2)

Anyhow, moving on to the next eyelash-  Cosmos. I got cosmos pre-glued lashes 102. I wanted an eyelash that wasn’t one length and was irregular in length, so I got this one. This eyelash reminds me soo much of Revlon fantasy length which I reviewed quite a while back. I like how easy it is to wear these lashes. Great for everyday wear. I only trimmed the length slightly, so for those of you with longer eyes, these lashes may be a little too short for you. Did I mention these are like self adhesive lashes. They come with a replaceable band. Being the paranoid person I am, I still apply lash glue when I use these.

                                  

                                          ------------------------------------------

 

IMG_0099 (2)

IMG_0104 (2)

IMG_0113 (2)

Once again, I’m impressed with the Ballerina Lashes. For the price you pay, you get a big box of lashes and  they are easy to wear too. Ballerina CM406 is perfect for gyaru or dolly eye looks. These are very very long so I would recommend them for night or party goers definitely. They don’t feel as comfortable or as light weight as the Elise 430 lashes to be honest but I like how these lashes dolly up any eye look!

Overall, I’m really happy with kkcenterhk products and cant wait to try more Elise lashes! Any to recommend???

Love, BlovetBeauty