Crossing the Blues

Sunday, January 16, 2011

KATE Dual Eyes Blend PK 1


IMG_2814
I know I promised a GD & TOP inspired look but  I’m currently nursing a fever and flu and don’t have the strength for it. Poor baby and I fell really sick over the weekend and spent it hibernating and sleeping non stop. I’m feeling a tiny itsy bit better and wanted to share with you a really good eye shadow to wear to work or to use for a natural subdued look.
IMG_2777
IMG_2815
I love how smooth KATE eye shadows apply and this is one drugstore brand that matches up to high end brands. In terms of pigmentation and color range, I find the color blend smooth, shimmery and very wearable for work or play.
Without Flash + White Light:
Wore the brown as a high corner crease.
IMG_2828
With Flash:
IMG_2781
I didn’t use a base  in the pictures above ( LAZY) so the colors tend to show up a bit lighter. For more intense pigmentation, use a good base like Too Faced Shadow Insurance and it’ll be super obvious. The best part about this soft velvety eyeshadow is that you can use you fingers to blend it out. Easy peasy!

Take care and drink more water, the weather here in Singapore has been dreadful Sad smile
image