Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Double Eyelid Miracle Part II~ Even Larger Eyes!

 

IMG_2270

Some time ago, I had a reader ask me about semi monolid eyes. She felt that her semi monolids gave her a very sleepy and tired expression and wanted to know of a skill or technique to give her eyes a lift. She asked what she could do but with minimal makeup due to work circumstances.

The best solution for semi monolids like myself is Eye Tape. Seriously, I’ve tried those crappy lid glues but they do nothing but frustrate the heck out of me. I feel so lucky to have found this as it’s done wonders for perking up my eyes. I look less tired and I feel like my eyes are more Awake.

The sticker isn’t exactly 100% invisible when you apply it but it’s hidden so well when you apply it right and when your eyes are open. Add some eye shadow and no one can really tell there’s anything on your lids. A picture speaks a million words, so here’s a before and after—amazing right!

IMG_2414

IMG_2275

This newer eyelid tape takes a little more getting used to because it is fatter than the one I am selling now, but once you get the hang of it ( it took me a few try's ), the effect is worth it! It makes the double eyelid look even more defined but more natural. Strange but totally amazing. The current tape I am selling is thinner and  is suited for those with thinner hidden eyelids or monolids who a more natural look. Dolly or wide eye lovers will love this tape – swear! Wear it right and u will love the stunning effect!

IMG_2274

IMG_2301

The packaging is prettier too – a pretty lavender color. In the picture above I am wearing only the eyetape and Bourjois Black eyeshadow with mascara.

If you desire something to perk eyes up and lift your eyelids, check this eyelid tape out as I have limited stock of it. I’ll be listing this on my blog shop in a few days time.

Toodles sweeties!

It’s raining and the weather is so depressing~~ so get warm people!

image

image