Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Beauty Resolutions 2011 & Pin Up Inspired Look

 

IMG_3093

I know it’s a little late for my beauty resolutions 2011 but better late than never.I’ll list 5 each.

Skin Related Resolutions:-

1) Scar Reduction -

To work on smoothening out existing scars. I would like a series of subcision & laser treatment to resurface skin. I have one scar on the cheek I want to kill off totally ( cause it reminds me of a really stressful time in my life) and smoothen out some smaller older scars on my forehead.

I’ve avoided the dermatologist for the longest time during my pregnancy, so now is the time to start. Scars get stubborn with age.

2) DIY chemical peels once a month

3) To slap on a face mask every twice a week.

4) To eat fruits everyday for my skin

5) To try and find the best home skin smoothening remedy. I’m testing out apple cider, yogurt, baking soda… so I can share the results with you.

Beauty Resolutions:-

1) To be more adventurous with lip colors and not do nudes all the time.

2) To use more of what I already have

3) Stop impulse buying. Ok. Minimize impulse buying.

4) To always draw my brows when I leave my home. No Excuses.

5) To buy colors for lipsticks or eye shadows that I don’t have.

** On a total side note, I want to start doing some OOTD looks. This is to inspire me to eat healthy and lose the remaining baby weight!

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

My Pin Up Girl Inspired

look

IMG_3072

I’m using Kiss Me Heroine Lashes here in 01. Love how pretty these are especially at the ends.image

IMG_3079

My Pin up hair attempt was an epic fail so excuse me. haw haw. Had fun trying anyways!

IMG_3049

Goodnight Everyone! Hope to read some of your 2011 beauty resolutions too!

 

image