Crossing the Blues

Friday, January 7, 2011

L’Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Chrome Eyeliner in Silver Lightning

image

I was watching Elisa Sung you tube video some time ago and she was using L’Oréal Hip Chrome Eyeliner in Silver lightning and I absolutely loved how it opened her eyes up. It looked particularly pretty worn on the lower water line.

I got myself one at the the one and only Watsons that carry the HIP line in Singapore ( I can’t stand how I have to travel down all the way to town just to get this brand of makeup by loreal Sad smile )

So I really love this eyeliner and thought I’d share how creamy and smooth it applies on the eyes. It’s not the cheapest eyeliner in the drugstore but it’s one of the best drugstore eyeliners around. The pigmentation is excellent and it doesn’t smudge too much.

IMG_1916

Here I am wearing it on my lower water line only. I like the way it lights up the eyes without being too “silvery,” if you know what I mean. Have u tried this L’Oréal Hip Liner? Do you love it like me?? I am wondering if the other colors are worth buying too…

SO let me know & thank god it’s friday~~  Enjoy the weekends !

image

image