Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kate Liquid Rouge BE-5

 

IMG_2615

Kate Liquid Rouge BE-5 was yet another impulse buy and something I did not regret at all. It’s a work appropriate color and a very natural shade that anyone can pull off.

 

IMG_2621

IMG_2620

As you can see from the swatches, the lip gloss has very fine shimmery sparkles that is quite flattering. This lip gloss feels very thick and moisturizing.

IMG_2613

This three tier color lip gloss design is adorable but it stays separated for a few weeks of usage max. and afterwards, the colors tend to meld in with one another and starts to resemble any old lip gloss. Kate has this cutie gloss in another pink shade that I almost bought in place of BE-5. I did think long and hard and felt that I had way too many pink shades in my collection already. This beige-ish natural shade would be a nice change.

Here’s a picture of me wearing it. It was pretty late, sorry about the lighting.

IMG_2623

 

image

image