Crossing the Blues

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Korean Inspired Dramatic Eyeliner Look Part II

 

IMG_2173

I love the recent Korean eyeliner craze – There’s a few things they seem to master beautifully makeup wise – flawless face + crisp & edgy eyeliner looks.

Anyways, to answer a comment I got just recently, I use a few GEL Eyeliners but SUKI brand has to be my favorite ( I’ll do a review on this soon). It’s ultra pigmented and once it sets, it’s darn hard to budge. I’m using it for this look. Also, it’s creamy but dries upon application !

I used the Loreal Gel Eyeliner in my Korean Inspired dramatic eyeliner look part 1.

No Flash /Indoors with yellow light:

IMG_2211

Indoors with white light:

IMG_2181

I’m sorry about all the different lighting. I have white and yellow lights in my home and different areas seem to reproduce the eyeliner color a little differently. I thought it would be interesting to see how it turned out. Also, I put in grey contacts to enhance the super black winged eyeliner. This dramatic eyeliner look is excellent for semi and monolids alike as it brings out the shape of your eyes while defining it beautifully. This would look great for a night out !

It takes some patience and Q tips for clean up. Apply your gel liner to the desired shape ( even on the water line) and apply some black glittery eye shadow, apply mascara and fill your brows to a slightly thicker shape ( just like the Koreans !) and you are good to go. Clean up mess or smudges with a Q tip and some olive oil.

Products used:

Arch De Triumph { Soap & Glory}

Suki Eyeliner { Black with glitter}

Bourjois Smokey eyes

Shu Uemura Brush { For eye lining }

IMG_2216

Okie, that’s about it for this Korean Inspired Dramatic eyeliner look part II. Do drop a comment if there’s a Korean look you would like to see Smile

 

Oh, don’t forget to join my super easy giveaway too – ~~

image

 

Toodles! Happy Monday everyone! Say no to monday blues !!

image

image