Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Simple FOTD

                            
                            Congrats EZZY!!
U’re the winner for the Apothica challenge ;-)
I will be passing them your contact details so that they can send you, ur freebie!  Thanks to everyone who took part!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I finally got a chance to dye my hair after like a year ( was avoiding it during my pregnancy ) ~!! I know I know, I couldn’t live with my multi colored hair and took the opportunity when baby was asleep to get my mom to color my hair. Thank God. I feel almost normal again!
I don’t have much time to do my own things nowadays and when I do have the time I devote it to doing reviews and surfing beauty blogs because this is my passion. Anyways, I did this simple FOTD & hope you like it. I am LOVING Coastal Scents lip smacks in OASIS. It looks so so pretty with a concealor on top and I just love wearing it.

STUFF I USED:
SANA Flared Silhouette Mascara + Lash Sculpture Long Separate Mascara( Reviews coming soon!) + NYX Jumbo Pencil Cottage Cheese +Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Sable ( for brows and lining eyes) + Tanako Foundation ( Lip and eye concealor) + Coastal Scents Lip Smack Oasis
IMG_9508


Simple FOTD ( with freshly dyed hair!) :

  IMG_9495 

You know, I really have to say a big thank you to a dear friend of mine who keeps sending me the yummiest Lush Products! She’s the reason this blog is alive and kicking today and I really want to thank her for being so sweet & encouraging.
She knew that LUSH HIWTK SOLID PERFUME was going to be discontinued and actually picked up a total of 3 tins for me… * BIG SMILES*
THANKS GERRY. U are amazing~~  * Baby Boy is using ur natural soap by the way **IMG_9512

IMG_9513
IMG_9518
IMG_9025