Crossing the Blues

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Handsome Iraqi Male Model Walid Hamdan

Walid Hamdan is a 20 years old model from Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland.



Self Introduction of Walid Hamdan:

My real name is Walid Hamdan, I'm originally from Iraq. I left my home country in 1996 and moved to Finland where I study and work as a model. have done a few shows and there are always more as long as there is the energy for them as well. My dream is to succeed as a model and my future s nothing but modelling. I like to get to know new people and talk to them face-to-face or here.. I like to be at the beach and write what I feel in my heart and how my day has been. Almost like a diary, and the beach is a good place to write this because it's a peaceful place where you can be alone. I don't really have anything else to say so I hope you got enough information about me.

Details of Walid Hamdan:

Hair color: Black
Hair length: n/a
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: Asian
Skin color: Brown