Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LUSH & ROYCE LOVE

LUSH love parcel from my darling Gerry !! Thank U sweetie !!
IMG_8679

I am so in love with Honey I Washed The Kids and Rockstar so I asked my darling gerry if she could send it back to Singapore for me..She surprised me with the Honey I Washed The Kids perfume ( this smells divine & even more concentrated than the soap, YUMMMY ) and all natural Lip Balms. She even got Godma Soap for me too! If u guys want any review of the items above let me know!!
                                   I LOVE U GERRY & thanks for spoiling me :-)
Also, little man is 2 months old already! look at him smile!!!
IMG_86love04
To celebrate getting through the long nights, endless diaper change and feeds, I had some royce chocolate.
IMG_8686
IMG_8685
IMG_8695
IMG_8693 Worth every calorie :-)
                                          I'm having a giveaway & its too easy to participate!!!!

Take Care SweetPeas
image