Crossing the Blues

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Handsome Male Model Rocco James

Rocco James is a 23 years old model from Orange, California, US.



Self Introduction of Rocco James:

I haven't had a ton of experience with modeling but I do enjoy it very much! I'm really in to Artsy, high end fashion and sexy shots. I'm really not picky at all, and am always open to new ideas. Just looking to get some looks that are unique. I love to have a good time and laugh! Really easy going and fun to be around. Working really hard right now to change my image. I'm looking to get a little bigger and more tone, so im hitting the gym pretty hard. I do TFP and paid depending on that the shoot consist of. I really want to see if I can have some fun with modeling and never wonder "What if" I try and live my life to the fullest and have as much fun as possible. I thrive off of others enthusiasm and need to be around Positive people.

Details of Rocco James:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 165 lbs
Neck: 16"
Waist: 32"
Shoe: 11.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Olive