Crossing the Blues

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Etude House Peach Water Gloss Review

Etude House has one of the best tasting and smoothest lip glosses and stains in my opinion =-)
IMG_9158 Etude House Peach Water Gloss in Strawberry Milk looks like a nice warm pink in tube. When swatched , it does look like it’s name – strawberry milk. I like this gloss a whole lot and recommend it to anyone who wants a gloss without the sticky feeling and has a yummy taste to boot! Application is smooth & easy as 123.
IMG_9161
It’s not an intense pink gloss and is the color veers towards the sheerer side. If you are a fan of sheer pink moisturizing lip glosses, Etude House Peach Water Gloss if a good contender. Packaging is pretty too. IMG_9163
Of course the downside to any sheer moisturizing gloss is that it won’t last that long. It last 2 hours maximum on me and I didn’t even talk much or eat.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anybody else love watching white collar?
TV has not looked this good since Matt Bomer came along!! I LOVE WHITE COLLAR>
He is so charming and suave as Neal Caffrey and I am just super eager for the next season to come out. Criminals should not look this good :P
I’m totally stuck to Bruno Mars. Grenade :_

Happy Sunday Lovelies!
IMG_9025