Crossing the Blues

Friday, October 15, 2010

Personal Trainer and Sports Massage Therapist Craig

Craig is a 27 years old model from Newcastle-under-Lyme, England, United Kingdom



Self Introduction of Craig:

Hi im Craig and im a full time Personal Trainer and Sports Massage Therapist looking to break into the modelling world. I have recently done my first studio styled photoshoot and was surprised to feel so comfortable in front of the camera, must be a natural poser lol. I want develop as a model taking on new and different challenges. I am willing to do artistic nude but nothing frontal. My preference is fashion and underwear simply because I love my abs lol.

You can contact me at unicraig@hotmail.co.uk

Details of Craig:

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 167 lbs
Neck: 16"
Sleeve: 24"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 30"
Inseam: 29"
Shoe: 8.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned