Crossing the Blues

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Male Model James Daven

James Daven is a 24 years old model from London, England, United Kingdom.



Self Introduction of James Daven:

Hey my names James and I have been modelling for around 6 years now. I am an experienced model looking to work with creative and intriguing photographers, MUAS's, Models, clothing designers etc. I have worked in different fields of modelling from fashion to swim wear.

As this is my profession I am not willing to work on a TF* basis. This is my job, not a hobby.

If you are interested in working with me drop a polite message or comment with information about job. I am looking for payed work but will TF with that catch my eye.

Details of James Daven:

Height: 6' 2"
Neck: 16"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 34"
Inseam: 34"
Shoe: 11.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White