Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Male Model Taz Fletcher

Taz Fletcher is a 28 years old model from London, England, United Kingdom.



Self Introduction of Taz Fletcher:

Hey everyone,

well i am an outgoing person who likes to take on tasks, i am a very sporty and active person people also tell me i am very relaxed and really good to work with, since i have been modeling i have enjoyed every aspect of it, i like to create and change looks to the best of my ability.

my goals are to succeed in every task i take upon myself and i will strive my hardest to achieve it, my style has always been a little rougher and edgier looks. i have also been told a lot that i am a very versatile person

Details of Taz Fletcher:

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 10 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Olive '