Crossing the Blues

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rimmel The Max Volume Flash mascara Review

Omg… I hereby announce to you the worst drugstore mascara I’ve ever tried.
image
Rimmel’s THE MAX Volume Flash Waterproof mascara
IMG_8905
ONE COAT:
IMG_8906

TWO COATS:IMG_8910
THREE – FOUR COATS:
IMG_8913
OVERALL LOOK – SMUDGES GALORE:
IMG_8914
As you can see, the result isn’t all that flattering with clumpy, smudgy lashes that don’t look good.
The wand is fat and big and is a NO NO with such a wet ( not so waterproof) mascara. I get flakes when the mascara does dry , which takes an eternity ~ sigh.. I want to love this mascara because I have watched you tube video reviews which made it look so good and read countless blog reviews that praise it. Sorry, this mascara clumps,smudges and makes my lashes droop and I regret purchasing it!