Crossing the Blues

Friday, October 29, 2010

LASH SCULPTURE long Separate Mascara

LASH SCULPTURE long Separate Mascara

IMG_9294



IMG_9298
IMG_9299
IMG_9296
PROS--
* Lashes are lengthened
* Clumping Effect – Can be good for dolly eye looks
* Lashes feel soft
* Makes lower  lashes look fabulous
*Easy to remove
CONS--
- can get very clumpy after many coats
-smudges easily ( but it also is very easy to remove)
-needs to be layered with another mascara for better looking lashes
- pricey compared to other drugstore mascara
* Differing Results – I experienced different looking lashes when using this mascara. What I mean is that it looks different when I apply on freshly washed lashes versus lashes which have been exposed to elements. This is the strange part of this mascara. It seems to apply better on my lashes after I have just bathed or washed my face and also when I have another mascara on first. It needs a base to work well. Well, after some consideration, this is a drawback to this mascara because not everyone has the luxury of putting on makeup right after a bath or washing their face. I do my makeup in the car always~~~ hehe

Testing it out:
one coat
IMG_9544
two coats
IMG_9545
three coats
IMG_9546
Overall, I think this mascara is a little strange because it works well only on clean lashes or lashes with an existing base ( – mascara or mascara base). There were times when I applied it on a few hours after I had taken a bath or washed my face and it didn’t quite “STICK” so well to my lashes.
For a dolly look or for photo shoots where you really want lashes to pop, it works great, but on a everyday basis, it’s kinda heavy and clumpy. It clumps but doesn’t weigh lashes down. I’m kinda sitting on the fence with this mascara. I use it on top of another mascara when I want my eyes to pop ~ For now, I won’t say it’s a bad or good mascara yet…. … totally undecided about this one…
IMG_9522
Cheers with my hot ginger and cinnamon milk~~
Finally the weekend is here. enjoy it lovelies!!!
image