Crossing the Blues

Friday, October 1, 2010

September Product Hits & Misses

So now that October is here, I can safely give the low down on products that I loved & products that I could have easily done without in the month of September 2010.

MISSES

1) Coastal Scents Dual Eyeshadow Pencil
hmm.. NYX eyeshadow pencils fare much better. These look great packaging wise and are even larger than NYX pencils but the quality is nothing to rave about. I prefer the black and browns. The lighter colors are a miss because it doesn’t show up on my lids at all ! It gets scratchy too!
IMG_7928

2) LUSH Icy Blue Soap
They should discontinue this crappy soap. No lather, sharp yucky smell. it’s suppose to have a peppermint smell but I just pick up a detergent like scent... eww .. eww…eww…I dumped this!
IMG_8180
3) Loreal Instant Impact Felt Liner
I deserve owning this miserable felt liner as it was a rushed purchase. I was rushing home to feed my boy and I just had to replace my L'Oreal super liner ( which dried up after intense usage for a few months. I luv the liner but the short life span sucks ).
This felt liner is runny and melts in heat and sweat !
** word of caution - loreal instant impact felt liner  S U C K S
IMG_8376
HITS
1) Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette
I was scared it might contain the kind of metallics that would make me look like a glitter ball but I was wrong. I love the soft shimmer of the 88 colors. I only have a few complaints with regards to color selection but overall, a great buy, smooth and easy application. Totally worth the money!IMG_7988
                                        check out my review here
IMG_8148IMG_8149
**all colors in picture are from the 88 Metal Mania Palette
2) Rimmel Color Showoff Lipstick
Amazing lipstick. Colors are rich and super fun! Review coming up soon!!
 IMG_8414
3) REVLON Soft Nude Colorburst Lipstick
Just reviewed this lovely lipstick. A drugstore lipstick that glides on like butter and looks so good!
IMG_8399
Hope you enjoyed this quick roundup!
Ciao Peeps !~~


 image