Crossing the Blues

Monday, March 8, 2010

Young Male Model William Nelson

William Nelson is a 20 years old model from Philadelphia, Warminster, United States.



Self Introducton of William Nelson:

My name's william nelson, 20 years old born and raised in philadelphia. As of 2 years ago I knew nothing and wanting nothing to do with the modeling and acting industry untill I did a random shoot, and since then it's been my determination and will to succeed in this industry. I havea very laid back style, although Im capable of playing any role. My goal is to give this all I got, and wheather or not I succeed I know ive tried my hardest knowing this industry is a very complicated and frustrating field. I'm currently looking for representation, and am trying to build my port. You may contact me by email, williamenel@yahoo.com and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Details of William Nelson:

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 170 lbs
Shoe size: 11.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White