Crossing the Blues

Friday, March 26, 2010

Male Model Steven David Moran

Steven David Moran is a 25 years old model from Salt Lake City, Utah.



Self Introduction of Steven David Moran:

Hello! My name is Steven David, 25 yrs old born in Temple City,CA. I moved to SLC in 94 so ive been here for long enough to consider myself from here! My ethnicity is half mexican, half french canadian. Im somewhat new to modeling and some of my goals in modeling are, to just be able to be apart of something i love doing! I love fashion, photography, and fast paced scenarios! I would love to be able to travel and meet new people and see new places! I love and want to be pushed and max myself out to find out my true potential, so i can find my place in this world! At the top! Where I belong.

In these beginning stages I would love to build my portfolio so I am totally open to trade work!

Details of Steven David Moran:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 155 lbs
Shoe size: 10.5
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: Brown