Crossing the Blues

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Male Model Kyle Burton

Kyle Burton is a 28 years old model from Philadelphia, PA, Pennsylvania.



Self Introduction of Kyle Burton:

I recently just started modeling. I played football and wrestled in college and was very big, i started training in mixed martial arts and lost 30lbs. I wasn't really making much in the MMA world starting off so I figured if im in somewhat decent shape I should try and get paid for it! I would like to give it a try and if it takes off then i'll be happy! Im always willing to travel and try new things and I know that modeling may introduce an opportunity for me to do so. I am a hard worker and I am always up for something new and challenging! I have a different look than most models being a big white guy with a bald head, so im hoping I can use that to my advantage. I will shoot artistic implied nudes only. I can also be contacted via email at kyleburton44@yahoo.com.

Details of Kyle Burton:

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 225 lbs
Shoe size: 13
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Bald
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White