Crossing the Blues

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Male Model Jeff Charbonneau

Jeff Charbonneau is a 24 years old model from Laguna Niguel, California.



Self Introduction of Jeff Charbonneau:

I live in Orange County, CA. I commute to L.A. weekly and can be there at anytime. I am very professional and serious about modeling work. I give 100 percent of my effort in all projects that I take on. I work out 5 days a week to stay lean and toned along with staying healthy. I hope this website will introduce me to more people in the industry. I am just starting out and eager to build my porfolio. I am looking to have more interesting photos taken, so please contact me if you think u can enhance both of our portfolios.

Details of Jeff Charbonneau:

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 155 lbs
Shoe size: 10
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned