Crossing the Blues

Monday, March 22, 2010

Russian Male Model Sidoruk Denis

Sidoruk Denis is a 24 years old model from Moscow, Russian Federation.



Self Introduction of Sidoruk Denis

My name is Sidoruk Denis, I live in Moscow (Russia) and two of my best hobbies are the fashion & cinema worlds.

I work as model for some Agencies & Photographers and I want to improve my experience in an international environment and to enter in the industry world as model and actor.

About me: Punctual, sociable and positive. Professional approach to work. And also - increased efficiency, dedication and ability to transform and good stress.

Details of Sidoruk Denis:

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 155 lbs
Measurements: 39-30-34
Shoe size: 9
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Other
Skin color: Tanned