Crossing the Blues

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Handsome Bodybuilder Kenny LeRose

Kenny LeRose is a 27 years old bodybuilder from Oceanside, California.



Self Introduction of Kenny LeRose:

I'm a competitve bodybuilder who is training to compete in my 7th show in March '10 and May '10. I have been published in several magazines and during this Spring '10 I'm hoping to meet some exceptional photographers to get our work published as I'll be in razor sharp conditioning!

My personality is VERY LAID back, I take direction very well from what I've been told by other photographers - bring enthusiasm, my sense of style and confidence to the shoot. I've had some great luck here at MM in meeting professionals and some wonderfully talented photographers! Please review my port and if you like what you see then I hope to hear from you...

I do have a website that I cannot mention on here Shoot me a msg if you'd like to know what it is...

Details of Kenny LeRose:

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 205 lbs
Shoe size: 10.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned