Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Adult Ent Actor Model Alexsander Freitas

Alexsander Freitas is a 31 years old model from Los Angeles, California.



Self Introduction of Alexsander Freitas:

My name is Alexsander Freitas, a Brazilian/Italian model & adult ent. actor from Rio de Janeiro, Copacabana beach, Brazil.

I worked as personal-trainer in three big gyms in Los Angeles for more than two years, then started to do private sessions, while competing and winning in major bodybuilding contests. I was also doing some modeling pictures, and it’s always been my idea to become a model and adult ent. actor. Yes, i love what i do, it is a lot of fun and i worked with professionals in the field.

The main goal in life is to be happy and healthy, therefore I try to be happy in my own way as I know we are all responsible for our own happiness.

Details of Alexsander Freitas:

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 170 lbs
Shoe size: 10
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Other
Skin color: Olive