Crossing the Blues

Monday, March 1, 2010

Young Male Model Andrea Wild

Andrea Wild is a 20 years old model from Milan, Italy.



Self Introduction of Andrea Wild:

Hi fRiENDS.

for all those who ask: "Yes I am single and Yes i do look for someone to Love:D "

I believe in the idea that photography is for anyone who has got the skill to make a real contact between his eyes and the camera. That's what all the people I've worked with thinks about me. Someone says I've got an unusual face, some other says I'm too thin to get into fashion, or that I don't have enough muscles or enough blue eyes. All i know is That by being photographed I can TRULY express myself and I'll never stop doing it!!

I'd also Like to describe myself with a list of words I collected from everyone I Love, everyone I've Worked With and everyone who holds a special place in my Heart. I Love learning something about myself everytime I meet a new Person.

Details of Andrea Wild:

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 130 lbs
Measurements: 38-28-35
Shoe size: 8.5
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White