Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Male Model Vernon Brown

Vernon Brown is a 28 years old model from Richmond, Virginia.



Self Introduction of Vernon Brown:

The goals I would like would be to have a network of photographers who would be willing to grow both of our portfolio's together. To possibly get considered for photo sets around the country. I am willing to travel. I have just started to enter the modeling realm and I am completely open about different experiences and places. I need to establish a stronger portfolio so I am willing to do shoots where the photographer and I can work on a deal for images in my portfolio. I am intense and yet calm and am strongly considering to be a fitness model but not limited to. I am confident and not cocky and willing to take direction and also willing to take the reigns as well.

Details of Vernon Brown:

Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 210 lbs
Shoe size: 14
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Brown