Crossing the Blues

Monday, March 29, 2010

Thick Beard Model Elliot Stone

Elliot Stone is a 25 years old model from Columbus, Ohio.



Self Introduction of Elliot Stone:

Just getting into modeling. I want to work with individuals who can help display my unique look by photographing me in creative outfits. My beard is a passion and I like that to show in my work. Open and willing to new ideas and concepts.

Right now I'm looking for TFCD or TFP shoots to help build up my portfolio. In the near future I plan to seek out photographers with decent rates to take my work to the next level.

I do travel all over the Ohio area and I'm willing and flexible to make a shoot happen. With that being said it would help to cover half of the travel expenses especially when we are working TFCD/TFP.

I attended the Ohio State Reformatory group shoot in Mansfield, OH on March 6th 2010. What a great experience! Thanks to everyone who participated in this event!

Details of Elliot Stone:

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Shoe size: 9.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned