Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nature Republic Black Gel Eyeliner + Hair Color Woes

 

image

Remember my Goo Hara post just recently? I was using Nature Republic Gel Eyeliner for my eyes and I gotta say that I love this tub of black carbon goodness.

 

IMG_1578

IMG_1579

IMG_1580

IMG_1596

My mom was complaining to me about Nature Republic and how it doesn’t match up to The Face Shop but I find their Eyeliners excellent. There is a nice amount of product in the tub and it doesn’t dry out like some gel eyeliners. The black color is natural enough yet buildable to a nice smokey black. It applies smoothly with an angled slim brush and dries in a snap. It doesn’t smudge easily and looks pretty for hours. I love this gel eyeliner and suggest you try it! I am going to pick up the dark brown gel liner soon because I love it so much!

                                  -------------------------              

Sigh.. I wish I had great things to say about my hair but the colors been driving me nuts.

Why can’t I look good with my natural black hair? I wouldn’t bat an eyelid to dye my hair in the past because I had more time, more money to burn and I could at least cover the roots once it started annoying me. Now a days, I don’t have the luxury of time to recolor my roots BUT I really loathe my black hair. I find myself wanting to keep my natural dark roots but I find it hard to look at myself with darker hair. I find with black hair, I tend to look older & a little more tired.

Overall, black hair just doesn’t suit me Sad smile

So now what else is holding me back from getting my hair dyed? I can’t seem to agree on a color. I find light hair a little passé, streaked hair hard to maintain and browns a little boring. What in the world do I do with my hair? Ugh. I hate hair dilemmas.

Oh and the worst part is that just when you are about to dye your hair, suddenly it behaves and looks good. Such an annoying syndrome.

IMG_1650

Multi tone monstrosity with Black Roots showing. Ugh…

IMG_1685

Care to share any hair color tips? Any hair guru tips appreciated! Do you have hair dilemmas to share too?

Love, BlovetBeauty