Crossing the Blues

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Male Model Thierry Sewell

Thierry Sewell is a 21 years old model from Leeds, England, United Kingdom.

Self Introduction of Thierry Sewell:

I am looking to branch out and explore more of industry as I currently work primarily on photographic assignments, working as photographer. My style currently revolves around denim,low crotch trousers,leather jackets,little beanie hats,denim jackets ect. I dress every day as though i were to be photographed. Fashion is so much more than just clothes to me, it is a statement about intent and personality. I am looking for work in modelling as this would not only benefit me in the industry I currently work in, but also as a starting point for future endeavours.

Trait snapshot: messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture

Details of Thierry Sewell:
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 160 lbs
Neck: 14"
Sleeve: 25"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 30"
Inseam: 28"
Shoe: 9.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White