Crossing the Blues

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Master Student Musician Reza

Reza is a 26 years old master student and musician from Brighton, England, United Kingdom.

Self Introduction of Reza:

Well, Ma name is Reza and I m living in the UK. I m originally from Persia. I do photo modeling, I have done fit modeling, fitness, fashion and sunglasses photo modeling. I look forward to be more active in photo modeling tho, I am a master student at Sussex uni in Technology and Innovation Management, I am also a musician , I would like to have experience of working with professionals.

****Now I am cooperating with some artists and photographers and we are doing kind of Gothic fashions modeling. For now my appearance has completely changed coz I got massive beard and medium hair, actually all my model friends and photographers encouraging me to keep growing my beard and they think it`s amazing :D

Here is my email to contact me: mgg25@sussex.ac.uk

Details of Reza:

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Chest: 16"
Waist: 12"
Shoe: 8.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: White