Crossing the Blues

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Male Model Lawrence


Lawrence is a 21 years old model from Damascus, Syria.

Self Introduction of Lawrence:

My name is Lawrance from Damasus, Syria. Over the last 4 years I've been very lucky to have had a diverse set of modeling experiences within travel to different countries. I am looking forwards to improve my careers. I am open to each creative and artistic projects and I would like to work with creative photographers and agencies. My bright future would be a well-known model all over the world and hope the best wishes for my friends. Visit my page on facebook to find more photos, If you feel I would be right for your project, please feel free to get in contact with me. My Facebook ID : lawrance ahmadi

Details of Lawrence:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 148 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Shoulder Length
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Skin color: Tanned