Crossing the Blues

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quick Skincare Tip – Yogurt & Lime

 

IMG_1738

On days when my skin feels tired, dry and absolutely dull looking, I take a lime, squeeze into some yogurt, mix and apply. It truly feels so refreshing and taste pretty good too! Open-mouthed smile

 

Untitled 225

Limes are chock-full of vitamin C which is great for whitening and brightening. However, since it can be a tad bit stingy when applied to the skin alone, I find yogurt to be a great compliment, as it  balances out the acidic properties, all while soothing and moisturizing the skin.

My skin feels brighter and more supple after leaving it on for 15 minutes. Also, I like to chill my yogurt first as my skin feels cool & relaxed & I like to think that it’s working to shrink my pores. Apply it like a mask and if you want and feel free to add some blended oats for a thicker consistency.

Hope you enjoy licking it up too!

Love,BlovetBeauty