Crossing the Blues

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Top Shop Eye Shadow `

 

IMG_1586

Hi Everyone! I just got these Topshop matte eye shadows and I’ve been using them quite a bit. The quality of these matte shadows is pretty decent and I like Porcelain a lot! Porcelain is an off white matte that blends nicely into the brow bone while Afternoon Tea ( brown shade ) is more challenging to work with.

IMG_1587IMG_1589

It’s a nice chocolately brown that is ultra pigmented and I find a little more difficult to blend in due to its matte nature. Overall, I think these matte eye shadows are pretty good for the low price point and distinctive top shop packaging.

IMG_1590

 

IMG_1591

IMG_1594

I’ve blended afternoon tea just above my crease and am wearing porcelain on my brow area and lids.

Have you tried any Top shop cosmetic products that you’d  recommend? I saw some of their makeup brushes but it didn’t look that great to me. Also, their lip products seem pretty cute but I’m not sure if they are any good. I know a lot of bloggers like Top Shop blushers.

Love, BlovetBeauty