Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jessie J Inspired Look

 

image

Jessie J kinda grew on me. I didn’t really like her at first but after watching her on the Brit Awards 2011, I fell in love with this gorgeous rebel. I love her jet black pin straight hair and her fierce eyeliner looks. She looks sensational with smokey eyes and can rock so many heavily lined, smokey, angular eyes looks.

 

Do it like a dude

I want her hair so badly!!! ><

I’ve never felt  the urge to try black on my lips but JJ’s inspired me to do so and here I am wearing NYX black bean on my eyes and lips. I am wearing Obsessive compulsive loose pigment in ironic on my eyes and lips.

Untitled 233

Untitled 234

I felt like such a Goth & rebel with the black lipstick and dark eyes. Only thing missing was the black hair Sad smile It was so refreshing to go so dark as I’ve been doing cutesy Korean and Japanese looks that I’ve forgotten what it was like to be totally daring and bold with makeup. I’m glad that Jessie J brought black back because I’m once again inspired to wear more smokey eye looks.

I wonder if people’s jaws would drop if I walked out on the street like this?

Hee hee… Singapore is a pretty conservative country Smile with tongue out

Love, BlovetBeauty