Crossing the Blues

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Art Model Gabriele Quaglia


Gabriele Quaglia is a 31 years old model from San Francisco, California, US.

Self Introduction of Gabriele Quaglia:

I'm Gabriele. I was born and raised in Italy, but now I live in San Francisco. I am Art Model with a few years experience. Art Modeling to me is a way of living, and I feel blessed to work for great creative individuals who share with me their talent and their amazing energy. I've posed for Studios, Schools, and Artists privately on all levels from beginner to advanced to realism to abstract.

Here you may see pictures of myself. I am looking for photographers and fine art artists who want to live with me their passion for art and beauty.

Also feel free to check me out on Facebook!! Always open to making new contacts/friends all over.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1631084886

Details of Gabriele Quaglia:

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 169 lbs
Shoe: 11.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue
thnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White